Thursday, April 23, 2009

Journal - Thoughts

I'm reading the book: "The Power of Your Words".  Here is something very powerful and simple I am being motivated to do.  Everyday...and throughout the day, I am going to confess and affirm these facts:  

God is who He says He is.
I am who God says I am.
God can do what He says He can do.
I can do what God says I can do.
God has what He says He has.
I have what God says I have.

This sounds simple when you are reading the words.  But when you start affirming and confessing them aloud...something very powerful begins to rise up in your spirt.  Wow!  Try it.

4 comments:

  1. Vonnie - this is good stuff. I saw a YouTube of Tye Tribbett preaching (along with Marvin Winans) yesterday, and he tied in the power of words with music and culture. It was really good. I'll have to borrow this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Vonnie. Wonderful inspiration. Looking forward to ministry engagement at the WRM Conference September 9-11, 2010. Please contact Wanda Roberson Ministries at your convenience at 281.578.3535.

    ReplyDelete
  3. PTL!..Sis Vonnie this is awesome! Would like to use this if you don't mind..

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am new to your blog and loved this post! When I looked for the book I discovered there are two books with this same title. Who is the author of the book you quoted from?

    ReplyDelete